Monday, December 14, 2015

used to......dream...

Today, i put down my stubborn and obsessed with starting up and put my guts back on and go to work in a coffee shop. putting down? I have planned for more than 2 years for these... People looking at me and said when? where?... Some others just laugh at me like i'm a baby child that haven't seen the world yet... yet... yet...

Yes, today is the first day, and i feel really connected to those who said they used to have dreams, and now facing realities. Reality is you work for RM6 per hour, and you don't have the choice to choose your time and payments, and you don't have holidays, weekend work is much more than usual, and you just need to keep you feet up everyday and smile...smile...to the employers...to colleagues...to the customers... even when you are not in the mood on smiling you still must smile...or... you won't able to stay here long. Sometimes, different perspective gives you more angle on the world you living in, more stories, more adventure, more inspirations. And by the way this is not my first work, it's kinda my 9th job and still did inspired me a lot.

After i read a blog of one of my best friend CheeJen, felt sad, sympathy, inspired and support. A light of imagination flash through my mind... a picture... of us...i mean us...who still crazy enough to believe who we dream of ...and reject how the society wanted us to be...we reunited... we build our passion together... and...... we SHINE ! ~

That's called Living in the dictionary of life. Thank you for my best friend Cheejen, you are not alone. You are the people who are more than a job, a paycheck, a property, a fame.......you are absolutely different!

To all my fellow crazy friends who still doing crazy things and love to make things happen, you all will change the world ! And i miss you guys now >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment