Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Step Forward


Every step ahead, opportunities came. Step by step, three years past away between my fingertips just like everyone did. Everything seems feasible, achievable, simple, and colourful. All we need is the passion inside our heart, this is what i believed. Years came by, things get complicated, "thinking too much" had become an compliment, or maybe became imperative, everything seems like a path that u only have a choice. But still, i strongly believed there is not just a path to choose, most importantly is who i want to BE.

Coffee makes my day, happier, energize, relax, conscious, and most importantly it became part of my life. Started like everyone else, latte art. 
My life became so interesting, and i keep dig deeper and deeper with my enthusiasm to become an entrepreneur, and every door i unlock, i saw new opportunity and knowledge. Taiwan coffee loving days goes by as quick as thunderstorm, and yes I am BACK to my hometown now!

Nothing seems impossible i told my illusionist self. And i started my BusinessPlan--- coffee shop.
One by one, more and more discouragement and disagreement pile up my back, heavier and heavier and i hesitate should i throw away those pile or keep working on it. Come on! You know u are different, you can do it ! Just like Richard Branson, Steve Jobs did! Go for what u believe in ! And yet things fall apart when i learn more about business and earning money, most importantly lack of resources, i have no power at all. Hey ! Keep it up !

Going to make a big difference in myself? Gonna start with my paradigm, this is what Steve R. Covey books said ! Go on ! Be proactive and do what u need to do ! Get things right and focus on the first thing ! Okay ! COFFEE TO START !

No comments:

Post a Comment